- What paper do you recommend for printing the coloring pages?
The quality of the coloring pages is 300+ dpi, which means you can even print it on A3 paper! However, most members use standard A4 paper
- Paper color
We recommend to use white or off-white (i.e. slightly yellowish) paper.
One characteristic of all paper, including paper meant for watercolor paintings, is its weight. The manufacturer weighs a ream of 500 sheets of paper in its uncut state and gives it a number to indicate the paper’s weight. Weight indicates the quality (and usually the price) of the paper.Typical weights for watercolor paper are:
- 90-pound paper is a student grade and is rather thin. It buckles when wet and can’t endure much scrubbing for changes.
- 140-pound paper is probably the most popular choice. It’s fairly stout, can be stretched to avoid buckling when wet, dries quickly, and is medium-priced.
- How much does a membership cost?
Click here for an overview of the prices.
- How do I share photos of my finished coloring pages on Instagram?
Click here for an easy to follow tutorial.
- How do join the member-only Facebook group?
Click here to learn how to do it.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
You can easily cancel your subscription by clicking on the ‘My Profile’ icon in the membership area. Your membership will then be cancelled and you will no be charged any more.
- Other questions?
Just contact us.